A Brisbane Garden Tours ticket includes:
- Tour guide with informative commentary and itinerary tailored to the interests of tour participants.
- Optional morning tea, snacks, lunch and /or afternoon tea at venues in, or near the gardens inspected on the tour.
- Optional ferry cruise
- Modern air-conditioned taxi booking for pick-ups and return of customers to their nominated points. NOTE: Taxi bookings are made on behalf of tour customers by Brisbane Garden Tours and tour customers pay direct to the taxi driver for the full taxi tour at the time of the tour and at the normal cab charge rate applicable at the time of the tour.
- Brisbane Garden Tours do not accept any commissions from restaurant, retail or taxi companies that guests may encounter, or make purchases from during the tour. Note: Taxi companies in Brisbane accept major credit cards.
- PRICE EXCLUDES: any purchases by guests during the tour, such as food, drink personal items and taxi fares.
Note: We cater for one or more tour participants at this tour guide hourly rate of $80. From one to three customers may travel in a normal taxi at this tour guide rate of $80 per hour. In addition to the tour guide fee of $80 per hour, the taxi fare for the tour is paid by the customer direct to the taxi driver, at the normal cab charge applicable at the time of the tour.
Brisbane Garden Tours reserve the right to cancel tours, amend details, alter routes, vary itineraries, venues and days of operation due to unforeseen circumstances.
Information you submit online is secure and will not be divulged to other parties.
We encourage our customers to purchase travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.